You Are Reading

Proverbally Yours - Starting Point


For this weeks brief, everybody was give a 'Proverb' to work with. From this, we have to create 3 posters... type, image and image and type, that are based on the proverb you are given. I have to work at a 2:1 A3 scale and also only using two colours so this will be an interesting challenge.

I was given the proverb... 'It is better to stay on the safe side'. This is y initial design sheet. I have just been brainstorming some ideas of how i can visualise this proverb. Looking for what imagery links in with it, what other words link to it and the definition of it. I have also started to come up with some initial ideas that have come into my head straight away. I'l have to see if i can add or develop these further.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.