You Are Reading

Proverbally Yours - Type Poster Development


Iv'e been experimenting one of my initial design ideas a little further. Still only basic ideas at the moment but iv'e been playing around with the positioning of the type in order to mould it into the shape of the lock. I obviously want my brand name 'Safe Side' to be at the top of the hierarchy of my proverb, therefore that will make up the biggest solid part of my padlock. The other part of the proverb ' It's always better to stay on the...' i thought may look nice curved around the lock, making up the top section.  

Doesn't look quite amazing yet, but definitely something i can work on, as i quite like the concept. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.