You Are Reading

Laser Cutting Is Genius

Just had a spare hour or two today so i decided to book into laser cutting and experiment a bit. Just messing around by cutting out letters and shapes to see what it looked like. I'm really happy with the results and still find the laser cutter fascinating! It's AMAZING!

I created a piece for a favourite band of mine, FENCES. I've sent them an email and got a reply. They loved it!















I also made a christmas present for my brother. it's some type i designed using a famous lyric by Bob Marley, who my brother is obsessed with. I still need to cut the wood down, varnish and frame it though. 











Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.