You Are Reading

100 Things // Categorise & Communicate // Zine design sheets

as one of my 10 products i have decided to create a zine. this will be a little booklet that contains similar information to the postcards but it is represented in a cleaner more sophisticated way. This would be something that would be picked up and used to carry around the exhibition, or maybe even sold in some kind of gift shop.

My initial plans for the layout are shown in the design sheets i made. I wanted to go with the zine style where they often use one colour throughout, making all the images gradient mapped a certain colour. This continues the style of my promo posters and is something that i am really interested in of late. I am glad that i can be incorporating this style into my work...










These design sheets are really scruffy but just show the different ideas i have for layouts jotted quickly down on some paper. I will transfer some of these ideas into InDesign to see which one i like the best, before completing my zine. 




Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.