You Are Reading

100 Things // Categorise & Communicate // Postcards Print

I have been working on the final print for my postcards. I wanted to included the paper texture, but didn't want this to collide too much with the stock i will be using (which i'm thinking is going to be an off white textured paper anyway). I found that the best way to this was to keep the background blank so that the stock would work here and add an extra texture to the illustrations. I'm going to print these off as a sample on my chosen stock before the final print...



Sorting the layout for my final print (FRONT & BACK) ...

FRONT






BACK




Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.