You Are Reading

OUGD406 // Stamp It // Final Prints

I spent the whole of yesterday printing and making my products. Firstly, i set my stamps up in illustrator with a separate stroke layer which would be used to cut out my jagged edges.


I printed the stamps on self adhesive vinyl paper, then used the vinyl cutter to cut them out. They came out really well. the lines are very intricate but it managed to make a smooth cut still. the only issue i had was a loss in quality, i knew this was obviously going to happen as i had made really detailed illustrations and they had to be working at a 27 x 37 mm format. This was a little disappointing but i  think the stamps still work really well, just wished you could see the detail that i put in, and i would possibly think about printing them a little bigger than standard size stamps next time...









I double sided printed my covers which came out well and all lined up. On the outside was the front and back cover with the bar and QR code. On the inside i included the 'Walk To Work Week' information...


















I also printed my poster which came out really nice on some thick watercolour paper. Trimmed this down and photographed it in context. I think this would stand out anywhere in the public to help raise awareness of the campaign i am supporting...
















As part of the brief, we was also asked to create presentation boards showing our development. I made three under the titles... Research / Initial Ideas / Development. Here are the finished boards...










Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.