You Are Reading

OUGD406 // Stamp It // Re-visit

I decided to change alter the final products of this brief ever so slightly after the final crit. The only things raised that needed to be changed was the woman stiletto shoe didn't fit with the theme or style of any of my other shoes...



Overall I was really pleased with this brief and it got very good feedback, however, if you look at the stiletto shoe,  the angle looks a little bit odd when placed next to all the other shoes and this ruins the theme of the shoes. My idea was to change the shoe so it fit with all the other shoes better, I chose to go with this shoe (converse)...


My reasons for this is because it is one of the most well known shoes in this country It is really popular and recognisable to the public....











Stamp is now complete and works much better as part of the set. I just need to re-print my stamps then attach them into my booklets to finish the amendments to this brief...





Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.