You Are Reading

Responsive - Bacardi Brief - Logo Experimentation

I experimented further with some logo designs. I somehow wanted to incorporate the 'XXX' into the design which will bring more of the heritage into the brand and also make the spirit look a lot more approachable for men. 








I decided to take some direct influence from the original look of cuban bacardi. Above is one of the first recorded photos of  Don Facundo Massó Bacardí with his orginal brew of Rum. Eventually, I hope to bring in these elements from the original crates into my original idea of creating a wooden crate for the drink to be displayed in. My idea is to re-design these elements, then create stencils from this, which would be spray painted onto the wood, to give this believable aesthetic of 1863. 





Hopefully, I will use the laser cutter to turn this type into stencils for me to spray paint onto the box. I made a mock up of something that I will want the finished product to look like. I feel this aesthetic will make a really good display for the drink to sit in...




_____Bottle Mock-Ups







Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.