You Are Reading

Design Production - Mutton Quad - Receipt / Order Form / Beer Mats

_____Branded Logo




Here, I was trying to come up with some Ideas for my 'branding' stamp. I wanted this to be cut out of a rubber stamp and applied to  the whole range of my products in order to give an authentic look to the restaurant and also relate to the theme of branding an animal, seeing as my restaurant would be focussing on locally sourced produce and heavily on meat in particular. 



_____Order Sheet  





This was my initial designs brought from my design sheets. I wanted the main layout of the different printed products to be pretty minimalist and simple. I liked the idea of using black and white as the  two main colours for the identity of the restaurant, then bringing in accenting colours such as the red stamp, overlapping the black print. 


____Close Ups











_____Receipt - Layout 











____Close Ups




Similar to the order form, The receipt keeps the same layout but is slightly smaller and uses red to highlight the important areas, price, date, table number. 


_____In Context 








The receipt will be delivered on a wooden clipboard and left on the table. There will be an option for the customers to leave money or pay by card and they can slot it underneath the red elastic band which will keep it secure until the waiter / waitress collects. 





____Beer Mats 






I experimented with using photographic imagery behind the logos which didn't work as successfully as I first thought. I think the top ones work better though, and this is a possibility if i can find suitable imagery for them. 




I then moved on to a more stripped back approach. This would follow the theme that I have used in my receipt and order form. Simple, Black, Red and White. I wanted to included the branding stamp with the accent of red so played around with placement of it before finally settling on making the full circle visible and smaller...




____In Context 








Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.